Liebster Award...



I was surprised when I found out I had been nominated for a Liebster Award by the fabulous writer of Complicated Gorgeousness . I never thought I would ever get nominated for anything as I'm new to blogging & not exactly as great at writing like some of my fellow bloggers. A Liebster Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers & is a way of new blogs being found & hopefully a way for new blogs to find new readers...

However there were strict instructions that had to be followed in accepting the award and the instructions are:

  • Give a link back to the blog that nominated me (see above )                                                               
  • Answer some questions set by Complicated Gorgeousness                                                                
  • Reveal 11 random facts about myself                                                                                                
  • Nominate 5 - 11 new blogs                                                                                                               
  • Set them some tricky & revealing questions                                                                                       
  • Tell them that Ive nominated them                                                                                                     


So here are the questions I was asked 

1. If someone gave you a free holiday, where would you go?      
Oh this is a hard one...I would travel to all the Disneyland Theme parks all over the world, staying in the Disney Hotels! 

2. Whats better Christmas or birthday
I would say Christmas for definite...theres something about it that makes it much more special & enjoyable. I love decorating the house with Christmas decorations giving it a festive feel, love the shopping for presents even though it means I end up skint!, I love the excitement in the lead up to the big day... 

3. If you could be anything in the world what would you be?
Dr Who as I would love to be able to travel to the past & future and see the many wonders of the world & experience certain events!! Failing that I would be a dog as they are so loyal and helpful!

4. What is your favourite dinner?   
Bacon butties! Nothing beats that... been my favourite since I was a wee girl...with ketchup...mmmmm yummy!

5. Which celebrity manages to push all your buttons in a bad way?
None that I can think off though David Cameron does push my buttons in a bad way but dunno if one should class him as a "celebrity"?!

6. X-factor or Strictly Come Dancing and why?
Strictly Come Dancing for definite as it so much more interesting as I love dancing anyway but also its lovely to see the people improve as time goes on with all the training that they do... X-factor is just a fix as all the talented ones always end up voted off and all the rubbish acts stay in!! Also the auditions are just cringe worthy sometimes!!!

7. Who should have been your husband ( but they don't know it) ? 
I honestly cannot think of anyone apart from my husband!!

8. Describe a perfect day..
Waking up in the biggest bed ever at a reasonable time (not 4am!) and having someone to bring me breakfast in bed..get up and go for a walk bare feet along the beach hand in hand with my husband and the boys wading in and out of the gentle waves..afterwards go back to our luxurious lodge in the countryside nearby and get lunch delivered...spend the afternoon in the private pool, relaxing followed by dinner somewhere fabulous and afterwards go back to the beach and watch the sunset surrounded by my family...

9. If you could travel back in time to any decade for any event, what would it be?
Oh I don't know.. theres far too many to consider.. but the first one I would do would be to go back to the beginning and see how the world was made!

10. Where do you stand on beefburgers?
I love beefburgers! I love getting beef burgers in pubs as they are massive & yummy!!

11. What 2 words best describe you?
Laid back & plenty of patience!

Now I have to reveal 11 random facts about myself! Yikes...erm here we go :

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue!
2. I have Olympic & Commonwealth bronze, silver and gold medals for dancing
3. I started getting white hair when I was 10yrs old!
4. I hate ironing & will avoid it at all costs
5. I'm scared of boats as it means going in the sea
6. I love learning new things, if there was a job to study every course available I would do it!
7. I wanted to be a violinist when I was younger as I would pretend to play it every time someone came on TV playing the violin!
8. I love reading
9. I am profoundly deaf and have been since birth...
10. I was a tearaway at school
11. I am very careful with money, always looking for bargains! 

The blogs I like to nominate ( in no particular order ) are -


The questions I would like them to answer are :
  1. What would be your perfect , dream job & why?
  2. If you were stranded on an island which 10 things would you take with you?
  3. Favourite subject at school?
  4. The one thing in the whole world that you hate?
  5. Favourite restaurant?
  6. If you could turn the clock back which part of your life would you change?
  7. What do you think is the most disgusting habit of all ?
  8. Favourite ice cream flavour?
  9. If you could be an animal for a whole day what would you choose and why?
  10. Who inspires you the most in your life?
  11. If you could change one part of your body which would it be?



Comments